SF Yoyos - BIG HELLO

Sounds dank

1 Like

sounds like a masterchef team challenge, except you guys are all on the same side :rofl:

1 Like

Just to be clear - I wasn’t saying too many cooks, I said so many cooks, meant that as a compliment. I’m stoked to see what you guys come up with! And with TMBR involved I’d like to see some wood elements involved in modern unresponsive designs, but that’s just me. :man_shrugging:

I was at worlds for basecamp original, cant wait to see 2.0! :grin:

9 Likes

Yes please!!

4 Likes

is there gonna be a launch party in Cleveland like 2016?

1 Like

Wait, so you’re going to create edible yoyos? I’m confused…

4 Likes

Yes.

9 Likes

Bit of a weird update, but, we posted open team applications.

https://www.sfyoyos.com/opportunities/sponsored-team-member/

A member of the team will be leaving soon and I thought this would be an interesting alternative to the standard member scouting procedure of flirtacious intagram messages.

12 Likes

I’m sorry to disappoint you, but I’m not available right now.

5 Likes

I’ll wait for u 4ever

5 Likes

Go ahead. Sponsor me.

4 Likes

hi SF :slight_smile:

3 Likes

so is this thread still alive

I think this company is out of business. Their website is out dated too by 2 years…

2 Likes

Why would you think so? Some of the companies don’t even have/need a website as long as they have other channels to sell their stuff, ie retailers

2 Likes

And Instagram.

1 Like

I thought they mostly sell through their website. Good point though. I know they are a mysterious company. Who knows?

2 Likes

If we’re going by websites, A-RT is missing a whole chunk of their releases from their’s lol, same w/ GSquared. Retailers, IG, and direct sales on the website where listings get removed after they’re sold out seems to be the thing to do nowadays, kinda unfortunate when you want to look up specs for a throw though.

7 Likes

That’s another reason I love One Drop. Their yoyo page is always complete and up-to-date.

13 Likes

Absolutely, and I love how each yo-yo of theirs has a fully fleshed out release page that includes all the specs along with multiple pictures and a write-up about the throw, definitely the gold standard imo.

5 Likes