SFYoYos CADENCE ES. 2/15 8PM EST

Cadence-ES-Extra

6 Likes

(throws current Cadence in the trash :wastebasket:)

14 Likes

Nerds!! You had to wait an extra week for this yo-yo!! (It’s a great throw. Get it.)

2 Likes

Friendship ended with Cadence

Now Cadence ES is my best friend

8 Likes

Status of BFF?

7 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

SF, will you be my late valentine?

2 Likes

Sorry, @YoYoExpert and I are very happy together.

7 Likes

:broken_heart: nooo

1 Like

FB_IMG_1550267722079
The supposed Cadence ES colorway timeline, which one are you gonna get?!

3 Likes

That’s a timeline of every Cadence proto, run, Ti. Not ES colorways.

6 Likes

Opps, guess I misunderstood again :kissing_smiling_eyes: Thanks!

1 Like

What is the plan for ES colorways? I am allergic to solids.

Kinda rude to talk about it in this thread, no?

Fair point, better here.

1 Like

For a small price of $50 at the right moment I can determine whether my old Cadence is trash or not. (Possibly) RIP awesome pink/orange fade :frowning:

That was fast!

(expletive) mom called me 30 seconds before the drop and missed it. Guess ill wait till the next one.

Salt here as well

:frowning:
This is my first time experiencing the dreaded insta-sold out. I’m spoiled with all the awesome BST throws over been able to snag, but at fifty bucks this one interested me.

Got in from a smoke 3 min after drop, which I’m assuming was wayyyy late, and saw they were all gone.

Meh I thought this might be the case, but figured if not I’d scoop one. Guess I’ll have to find one on here. Honestly, I buy way too many as it is. C3 Robot, g2 wolf, recess diplomat, throwcafe cappuccino, all this week alone, with a lovely Akita coming soon.

I’m developing an addiction guys. Now I need to get addicted to not sucking and I’ll be super well equipped haha

1 Like

There’s a full run soon, was just a short hop to let some people get a fun toy earlier than they would have otherwise.

2 Likes