Cadence ES Restock - New Colors 3/28 @ 8PM!

SF revamped the Cadence and are releasing the new one under the name Cadence ES. It has more rim weight, more center, a tuned gap, a softer catch, some weight change… so enough to be a “new yoyo” but also not really. 7068 Aluminum.

5 Likes

If you missed it the first time, don’t hesitate this go around. This thing is good, very good.

1 Like

How does it compare to the original Cadence?

1 Like

To be quite honest, I don’t know. I never have one. This one though has a great weight/feel and soft shape and finish. So it feel fantastic and smooth.

Expect these all to sell out in 10 minutes, so gird your loins as appropriate and befitting your situation.

3 Likes

Fun Fact: Cadence ES is my favorite non 2sick monometal. Everyone cop :ok_hand:t3:

7 Likes

They all sold out in under 5 minutes, lol

Got myself a purple!

2 Likes

thanks for buying a cadence if you got one, luv u all

5 Likes

I feel like the market is being underserved when runs sell out in 5 minutes. :man_shrugging:

Fashion industry man, who can predict these things

2 Likes

40 yoyos sold out in ~4:45. It’s a decent size drop for a (presumably) small operation imo.

1 Like

The description of the ES mentions a gap tweak from the original, but the specs for the gap width are the same on YYE. What changed?

2 Likes

It’s just one drop on one site. There was also one on our site this morning that took 9 hours. They’ve been sold at 5 major contests already. These colors went out to 9 countries and the second run is already made and will be around in weeks not months like most second runs of a yoyo that sell out. We keep it spread out and consistent.

4 Likes

Why was everyone afraid of SF? Because 40 was 8 in 5.

edit: sorry, wrong thread

@sfyoyos will you make more of the original Cadence? I see so many good review of the original

No, the ES is better in basically -every- way while being pretty much the same yoyo. There is no reason to ever make the original Cadence again. Receiving positive reviews doesn’t mean you shouldn’t still seek to improve.

4 Likes

… again

5 Likes

@sfyoyos that’s too bad as I like my throws to be light weight

Going to play the og Cadence all weekend just in case the new one makes it obsolete.

3 Likes