SEMI-FINALS! LET'S DO IT RIGHT THIS TIME!

YEAH BUDDY!

Sanchez202 v. HaruRay

Sanchez202:

HaruRay:

Juliang22 v. Djsplatt44

Juliang22:

Djsplatt44:

Haha! First view and first vote.
I Feel Special

Is Josh’s video different now than during the first errant post? Or am I imagining things? It’s called “Meow2” and has the text “alternate” as well.

My votes for…

Josh, kicking it up a notch! Still not his best, sanchez is just a hair above him now. hope josh wins, i wanna see him go all out in the finals…

And julian, I love all dat slack!

1 Like

Why is Josh’s video different?

1 Like

Josh… Holy crap man… WUUUUUUTTTTTTTT?!

Very impressed with Julian’s! That was some good stuff

1 Like

I tink joshs changed because of the pics on the computer screen

LOL

I think Sanchez202’s edged Josh’s video out just by a hair. I felt it was just more creative and varied. I voted for Juliang22’s because it just seemed to flow better and have more interesting tricks.

This is going to be one tight round. I voted for Sanchez and Keiran, who I’ve seen making it to the finals since the very beginning. I thought their tricks were better than their opponent’s, even if Keiran’s could have been cleaner.

I don’t know about this one though. It’s gonna be close.

I caused a 4 way tie :stuck_out_tongue:

I did the same thing when I first voted. I’ve never seen a closer battle…

Come on guys! Vote for the underdog here.

I don’t care about the prizes. I just wanna beat Josh and Kieran 8)

I believe in you.

Come on! I put $10 in on Josh! Or… I wouldve :stuck_out_tongue:

dude sanchez i voted for you come on one more person for a 4 way tie

And we have a 4 way tie. Madness!

Yuki

This is like the 3rd time it’s been a tie like this.

look at the general forum look at the post labeled battle royale i did this for you sanchez202

Wow this battle is extremely close!!! Best of luck to the winners! Everybody did so well its incredible.

On a separate note; Am i the only person mad that some people are only voting for one person! I mean right now there are 56 voters yet somehow only 48 people have voted for keiran and I; and only 53 for Sanchez and Josh. And 2 votes for the placeholders. I mean come on guys, really?