SEMI-FINALS! LET'S DO IT RIGHT THIS TIME!

Wow, both people I voted for are losing

This was so hard to vote for. Sanchez was sooo smooth and slacky, but joshs seemed a bit more complicated and a bit faster if that couts for anything.

Keiran and julian did amazingly, but i felt julians was a bit more impressive overall.

1 Like

Come on guys, vote for the underdog! Placeholder 2013!!

Even if Josh hadnā€™t seemingly panicked and upped a new video, Sanchez202 gets my vote. Not quite as blisteringly fast, but still speedy and in my opinion just as technical and noticeably smoother. Have to admit, Josh has some pretty nutty skills, though! Both were mind-bending.

I guess Iā€™m a smoovness nut or something. Julian gets my vote for the same reason!

As much as I love Placeholderā€™s routine, I just couldnā€™t bring myself to vote for him, yā€™know? It was one of those, ā€œI love you, man, but I gotta do whatā€™s rightā€ kind of things.

Hopefully heā€™ll understand. I mean, Iā€™m sure heā€™s just happy to have made it this far anyway

Soā€¦Closeā€¦

No more four way tie :(. It should be anyways. I didnā€™t vote for Mr Placeholder, but I accidentally hit the Submit button when trying to vote on the Djsplatt/Juliang match. Voting can be a little tricky on small touch screenā€¦

Josh and Julian

snap i accidentally voted for the placeholder and not Keiranā€¦

WHOOPIEZ

Thatā€™s not nice. Iā€™d be pretty offended if someone told me they only voted for me accidentally.

I think hehurt the placeholders feelingsā€¦

Welp. Voting is over! Going now to update the bracket and post an update in the original thread.

Such a bitter taste in my mouthā€¦

The 2 that were leading most of the round lost out :o

Hate to say it, but, popularity contest guys.

How do u think haru cheated?

I did think josh was better by just a hair, but I think julian shouldve won by a pretty fair margin :stuck_out_tongue:

What he said.

1 Like