Secret santa?

This seems like it would be a fun thing to do. Not to sure if I will be able to participate. But sure sounds fun

I thought he was addressing someone named Cole when i first read it.

haha!

I want in. How much feedback is required?

I like to stick to the 10+ feedback

i know with 10+ feedback its safer bet your gonna get your gift but it does exclude alot of peopleā€¦

I vote that people with between 5-10 feedback must provide a working phone number to the runner of the event. Also you could pair people in the 5-10 feedback group together.

However it is up to the person running this shabang to decideā€¦

btw who the heck is running this thingā€¦

1 Like

Yea that is the way to go just to be safe. Will I still be allowed to enter though? I entered last year and I didnā€™t scam anybody and Iā€™m pretty well known around these parts.

I think Yomagic is the one who normally runs it

2sick Joey is YoMagic, he just changed his username.

Yea Iā€™ll be running it again this year.

oohā€¦ i was wondering where yomagic went off tooā€¦

Honestly 10 feedback isnā€™t that hard, to get and we should stick to it, last year we made a few exceptions and i think it worked out alright.

Will I be able to enter?

I mean I am international.

Its up to the organizer.

I think that is fair. Hopefully Iā€™ll have enough feedback to participate next year.

Andā€¦ how does one accumulate said feedback? Through trades? Buying things? Posting videos of oneself doing the chicken dance?

through tradinā€¦ one you do a trade with someone you ask for feedback.

People should give you feedback whenever they do a trade with you.

I think it was US only last year which makes sense. The sender would probably be a little bumbed to see he got you because then heā€™d have to pay for international shipping.

I want to do it, maybe can trade something really quick.

Any way of participating without the trades? I want to participateā€¦ but I donā€™t do trades. Scouts honor?