Secret santa?

Are we going to do another secret Santa this year?

Of course :wink:

Ill be sending out a citizen this year

I wanna do it but i have no feedback and i dont trust bst’s lol

Yolife it really isnt that bad… just work with some higher up people to get your stats up… im sure you can do a few trades while before it all starts…

Nope, no contradiction here

2 Likes

Would like to as well but same. I’ve done a lot of business on the bst(mainly buying) and often times I don’t get feedback as a buyer.

Same thing has happened to me.

Just politely request that they leave feedback right after you pay. Everyone is always polite about it and will usually leave positive feedback immediately :slight_smile:

funny you say that. i usually ask when I message then to tell them I have received and left superb feedback. Most times I don’t even get a reply back. I have around 12 yoyos. Only one was bought from a retailer. So yeah. Guess people are too busy to put aside 10 seconds to write feedback.

And I’ll be sending out an Anglam Zero.

I’m just keeping my fingers crossed that somebody sends me a Something TISS.

2 Likes

I did 5 trades or sale but no one did give me feedback lol.

But yoyoexpert one is for USA only sad for international people.

I’m doing it this year.

I’ll send you some cole :smiley:

im going to put one yoyo that i have thats MINT and i haven’t used in awhile and also buy something from yye for the person…
i missed out on this last year because i didnt have the feedback but i have the feedback this year.

I didn’t have the feedback last year either and I still don’t but I was still allowed to enter so I must be considered fairly trust worthy. So I’m hoping to do it again this year

-And we will send you a spelling book :smiley:

3 Likes

How do you know he didn’t mean he will literally send you some of a guy named Cole?

;D Just posting to say I’d be down

How does it work? On this Forum?

yes on the forum.

How it works it a group of people sign their name onto a list. Then someone official mixes the names up and passes them out to the people on the list. You then get a person put something yoyo related in the box for them and ship it to that person. That person opens the box gets the yoyo goodies and then gets happy. The person who just got the box also gets a name given out by said official and he does the same. He gets a box puts yoyo related stuff in it then ships it to the persons name he was given.

Thus everyone gets a name to ship a box to and if all goes according to plan and the postal service does its job. Then everyone get a box and hopefully a yoyo. If your extremely lucky though you get some bubble wrap a box and a yoyo.

My spelling isn’t that bad. Come On! although it would be super funny if you got me a spelling book.

EDIT

Oh hey I spelled cole wrong haha. Its spelled coal. Told you I knew how to spell #REKT