Secret Santa

Correct. There is no maximum. Just a $20 minimum. Pm me your name and address if you want in.

Please check the stickied thread above for any information on the secret santa. If you pmā€™d me and are not sure if you are in just check the list.

Would like to have these started again?

1 Like

Yes, whatā€™s the dealio? Can this be a thing?

1 Like

Iā€™d be interested in doing this, too.

1 Like

Thanks for helping ā€˜promoteā€™ the idea!

I agree youā€™d need a moderator to match up the gifts ā€œblindā€
Like value to like value, without regard to the particular individuals.

A yoyo for a multi-tool is possibly going to leave someone less than excited.
A multitool for a pack of zipline is more even.

Or, something is contributed without any expectations, a more altruistic approach.

1 Like

Calling all mods, calling all mods

@jhb8426 @codinghorror @vegabomb

We have done this for quite a few of the last years. I donā€™t remember who ran it last year.

It may not have actually happened last yearā€¦ I donā€™t remember.

1 Like

Last one was in 2016

Is there a way to check/give trade feedback with the current forum software?

Traders feedback section of the forum.

If you guys want to do it, youā€™ll need to find a responsible, trustworthy forum member to host it. Maybe Joey will do it again, maybe not. Better get started soon though if interested.

3 Likes

@yomagic ?

I would be down for this, but donā€™t have any trade feedback as Iā€™m newer to yoyo and the forums.

2 Likes

The moderators have traditionally not been involved in setting this up.

2 Likes

Same.

2 Likes

Moderators get paid extremely well! Most could never afford the cost of involving such rapscallions. :wink:

1 Like

I know Iā€™m new to the forum and havenā€™t traded much with any of you; but, Iā€™ve run things like this in the past and wouldnā€™t mind doing it here, if it means getting this thing off the ground.

Otherwise, consider this a bump to keep it fresh!

1 Like

yep, same with me!