@schummelpilz Trade Feedback

Don’t let schummelpilz’s 3 year forum hiatus worry you, he is a Grade A+ trade partner. Accurate descriptions, abundant communication and best of all; when he says “mint”, you’re getting exactly that.

5 Likes

Thats awesome. I didnt buy anything from @schummelpilz but I sold him a yoyo and he was really chill to do biz with.

2 Likes

Sold him 2 yoyos, awesome dude

2 Likes

Sold a Peak2 yoyo to Tim. There was a small blemish that I missed (my fault). Was easy to work with and he let me remedy the issue quickly for both of us.

2 Likes

Was pleasant to deal with.
Shipped fast, had a good experience.

Edit: typo

2 Likes

Just completed a trade with @schummelpilz. Great guy to work with. Shipped fast and it came well packaged. Would definitely trade with him again.

2 Likes

Recently had a transaction with @schummelpilz and have nothing but good feelings about it – really clear communication, a great attitude, and we got to talk a bit about some cool yoyos! I wish every sale/trade was like this

2 Likes

I sold him a yoyo recently and it was a quick and simple transaction.

2 Likes

Great smooth transaction! Awesome to deal with :blush:

2 Likes

It was a pleasure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bought a couple of executives off him, nice guy, polite, easy to talk with. He ships fast, protects the yo-yos well, and they arrived exactly as described/pictured. I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with him again.

3 Likes

Just bought two mint Yoyo Officers. They were just as described and shipping was perfect. Well packaged and prompt, with some stickers and strings included. Thanks again. Great transaction.

2 Likes

Prompt, communicative, and came as advertised. My wife is going to love this yoyo. Would trade/purchase again.

2 Likes

I sold some yo-yo to @schummelpilz.
Good communication.
100% recommended buyer :slight_smile:
A +!

1 Like

Dude is a great seller, buyer, and trader!!! I would work with @schummelpilz anyday of the week he got me one of my dream throws :heart_eyes: G2 LIFE and was super cool as I made all kinds of offers blowing dudes phone up with pics of options and he was awesome too be willing to work a deal to make it happen i couldnt be more thankful to buy off this dude amazing condition even sent me video proof of the beauty itself going above and beyond my questions for pics thanks man. So everyone dont hesitate to do some deals
or buy of this guy hes a solid dude all around :grin:

1 Like

Really really great guy to buy from. I got a G2 elite 2018 from him and it is gorgeous and exactly as he said. This was my first time buying a yoyo second hand and I don’t think it could’ve been better, definitely would recommend him to anyone.

1 Like

Got a handful of yoyos and could not be happier! Fast turn around and everything is as advertised.

1 Like

Tim is awesome!!! great seller and buyer. He has hooked me up with 2 of my most favorite throws ever now. The lsu banshee and the plasma berries life and i couldn’t be more happy ,the throws came perfect in everyway :heart_eyes: dont hesitate great guy to deal with :grin:

1 Like

Just got a yoyo from him. Was very easy to deal with, good communication, yoyo came fast and exactly as described.

We just finished a 3 yoyo deal. Fast communication and shipping and very easy to work with. Recommended. Hopefully we’ll do business again.

1 Like