@schummelpilz Trade Feedback

Just got a Gulch yoyo from Schummelpilz and it came in perfect. Packaging was terrific, condition was absolutely mint, and he even threw in some goodies. It was an absolute pleasure working with him and he provided excellent service all through out the transaction. Very very happy and I hope to work with him again soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bought a OD Benchmark from @schummelpilz recently. I was very happy with the entire transaction and communication. The throw is beautiful :+1:

1 Like

Just got my CLYW Summit in the mail from @schummelpilz and the experience was fantastic. He was quick to respond, fast to ship, and very helpful throughout it all.

Highly recommend!

1 Like

I had I really good purchase arrangement with
( schummelpilz ) the Sudo was as described ( I personally had a difficult time finding the blemish described ) it was mint with box and wrapping. Beautiful throw well cared for. Great addition to my collection. Extra goodies came with the Sudo, I am not telling what you will have to get something from ( schummelpilz ) next time something is up for grabs.
Hint the extra goodie is holding up the Sudo in the picture.

Thank you schummelpilz

2 Likes

Bought A G2 Blue Bomber Banshee which was packaged well, shipped quickly, and came 100% as described.
He kept in touch with me every step of the way, and made sure I was happy with everything.
Over all it was a great experience and I would highly recommend working with them.

1 Like