School yoyo Club

Does anyone know how or who to contact to get a pro thrower to come to my 50+ member yoyo club at the elementary school I teach at?

I have 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students eager and they would lose their minds. My first though is Tyler Severence, but I am unsure the proper platform to make this happen.

Thanks, Jodi Stowell

8 Likes

Probably depends on your location! Severence is the man! But there are yoyo folks spread around whereever!

Welcome btw!

Ive never have gotten in touch with a pro yo-yoer myself but if they have Instagram I think you can direct message them and ask.

Depends where are you at. There are yoyo performers all over who would gladly do a show but many are more localized. With that said if you message someone often they will answer. Yoyo pros aren’t like famous famous if that makes any sense. They are still just people with day jobs usually lol.

1 Like

I live in NH, Tyler lives in Philly. I wonder if there is anyone in the New England area. Andre is probably busy as a bee.

I taught a handful of 5th graders and they were a mess. If they attempt to break one of your yoyos then give them an imperial lol

Reach out to Eric Koloski.

1 Like