Samad & Ibanezcollector Present "THE BATTLE ROYALE" Contestants are in...

Cool! Hope you guys do great! Tough competition. Can’t wait to vote!

When we compete, are you going to put ____ vs. _____ or we all compete together?

Happy Throwing! =]

Seems like all together.

I believe Samad is going to win in the future.

Happy Throwing! =]

I doubt it Max. You’re really good :wink:

Dang, I saw this to late.

I know Starscreem has been throwing for a lot more than a year.

Man I wanna join. Too late though, good luck to the competitors ;D
9 months ;D

Good luck to everyone. I’m prob. screwed, but who cares! As this is for fun.

Just a quick off topic question how do you only charge $5 for shipping with ups + tracking. They were going to charge like $20 when I wanted to send a game to someone.

From point A to point B within the 48, it’s 4.95 + 0.70 for tracking. Maybe you told them it was fragile? Maybe it was too big? Maybe you bought insurance? Maybe you used something other than USPS?

He wrote UPS, Maybe he meant USPS. With UPS it would be around $15 with tracking.

Anyways I’m not going to be good enough for this Battle royal Good Luck to all that join.
P.S: Battle Royal the movie was AMAZING!

He sure did. I am assuming that he means USPS though, UPS is much more expensive and doesn’t always get it there as fast.

will be UPS I get a discount from the volume we do at our store…

Anyways I filmed today and you boys better bring your A game :slight_smile: hahahaha.

If I make it to the next round I got nothing LMAO I brought out all my top stuff.

Get filming time is a ticking :smiley:

Wait, we’re going to be making several videos, right?

Well the rules are 3 throws in the video

If you make it to the next round then you got to do 3 more throws.

If you make it to the next round etc etc.

Till the last person is standing.

I’m gonna get pwned, lol

Okay - Good. I was going to film today, but I don’t have a battery charger and my camera battery is dying.

Haven’t Samad and Brett both been throwing for over a year?

Brett been throwing about 8 months and Samad been throwing about a year and 1/4.

Happy Throwing! =]