RSO x TK SB-Ti! Who got one?

I have been playing mine almost daily since I got it. Easily in my top 5 yoyos atm. It is such a capable semi-responsive yoyo and is so satisfying to bang out basic tricks with. The idea that people are keeping this yoyo on a shelf as a collectible just saddens me. Imo this is the best “slimline” semi-responsive yoyo you can get. It is even capable of somewhat extended combos if you use the weight rings (which I dont). Or you can kickflip it if you want, but it’s a bit heavy for that imo. This yoyo is just so smooth and nice for ~20 second sleeper tricks.

3 Likes

Thanks for that input. It really helps as I am fairly new. I don’t have the experience of throwing different setups over the years so I really didn’t know how it compares to the field. I’ve learned a some pretty nice 1A tricks, have a few bi-metals, and am getting fairly good but playing semi responsive on this thing is what really makes me smile. You can watch all those speed combos… super technical string tricks… so cool. Even better is watching Ed Haponik playing responsive fixed axle. Landing some of those tricks seems so much more rewarding. !!

I just wish I discovered this art earlier in life.

1 Like

Okay, I have one for a few weeks now. And must say that I’m very impressed! The yoyo itself and overall quality is top-notch! This is the first time I have such huge amount of accessories with the yoyo. To be honest Ti-SB is my first titanium throw and after that I really do not understand why should I keep other metal yoyos in my daily rotation / collection. It feels like: “My life never will be the same again”. So, thank you, Elvin!

2 Likes