What do you guys think of the OD Dang?

^^ I might get one in a really sick color way. Although the shape doesn’t look quite the way I like. However, I do like a more chill smoother style of play. Does the gap wall affect anything as well?
Basically I just want to know your thoughts on it.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I’d only get one if I was buying it used. If I were buying new I’d just get one of the new benchmark throws or maybe a chik.

Well I’m trading…

Dang is a very underrated throw. It isn’t the most stable throw but I thought it was a lot of fun and with domes or spikes it plays very good. Having light SE’s makes it play way too light but with slightly heavier ones it’s spot on.

Extremely underrated. Such a fun yoyo. I like it with the ultralights.

Great great yoyo. Basically what those guys said.

I think I might do it then. Thanks for the info guys :slight_smile:

I did not care for it. Not sure if it was the rims themselves or if I just didn’t like the diameter:width or perhaps something else completely.

I sure do like looking at the one I have but I do not play it much at all. Obviously it has a pretty big following and is a great yoyo, it just wasn’t the one for me.

Definitely not made to satisfy everyone’s taste. Very different than anything else you might find on the market. If you want a chill and laid back player, look no further.

But do you LIKE it? As you say, it’s not to everyone’s tastes… :wink:

I LOVE my DANG. I play with them practically every night.

2 Likes