Am I the only one who feels this way about the DANG?

I have a Paul’s Special edition DANG, and I don’t really like it. I mean, it’s fast and all, but I really dislike it. It plays good, it’s just that it feels that something’s “missing” from it. I don’t know how to describe it. I really want a CODE1 though. I tried one, and I love it. Anyone here also think the DANG is missing something? If not, tell me your opinions on it!

Its a different kind of yoyo. Made for a different kind of yoyoer who is Paul.
If you can’t handle it, you can’t handle it. Its not meant to be like other yoyos, cause Paul Dang aint another yoyoer. I have thrown it, and it just feels Dangity, makes you want to do quick chopsticks and classy tricks to Luke Vibert.

Thats what it is.

Do it.

J

1 Like

That’s pretty much what the highspeedyoyo review says.

change the side effects ;D

what you’re feeling is by no means wrong. i totally understand where you’re coming from. it is very different yoyo from what you might find out in the market now. not many yoyos nowadays are shipped out at 63 grams, but with the usage of side effects, i’m positive you’ll find that perfect weight. maybe try some brass side effects and add a little heft to it? whenever i’m in the mood to throw with some authority, i turn right to my brass amigos.

2 Likes

The highspeedyoyo review hit it on the head. This yoyo is why SE’s are so cool. Don’t like the Dang the way it came out of the box? Put in some Brass ULT’s or some spikes. Viola! A brand new yoyo experience.

You wont get MY Dang from me; no way.

The Code1, however, is a beast with whatever SE’s you put in. If you do not have one; get one.