RRRRgggg!!!!

Peaks are already sold out!

http://www.yoyonation.com/home.php?cat=324

Sad… Isn’t it?

I know, right when I find out a new run is coming, and I check YYN that day, they are gone!
If CLYW wants to make a good profit, they should just make a huge run of 1000 Peaks. They’d all sell even for a higher price.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?
I found out they were out like ,I dont know but I know it was really soon after they came out and they are already sold out. :’(I want a peak soooooooooooooooo bad,lol.

I wont say it but the Bigger BST has like 40 floating around

I think its ok to mention other websites,if andre says its not ok dont do it but he still didnt say anything about it so I think its fine.

Yea but we just a BST and I dont want to pull people away from it.

You’re going about this ALL wrong.

You dont check the shop, you have to check the forum. Pat made a post telling exactly what time each run was going to be released. Make sure you look at the forum, here is the old post:

http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,48264.0.html

Here is what he said:

Rest of the CLYW Peaks launch on #YoYoNation tonight in 2 batches!!!  1.) April 10, 8pm Eastern.  2.) April 11, 3am Eastern.  Good luck!

Wow, Pat said there’s reservations. I think I really need to be online in yoyonation forum.

Happy Throwing! =]

Yes I bolded it.

Addment (my new sig. word), Peaks are always running fast. And it feels like everybody wants one.

Yeah, but it seems like hes just randomly checking. You cant do that if the Peaks just sell out in 1-2 minutes.

Yeah. You have to sit logged on to paypal and update YYN every single minute. And react fast when a Peak pop up. You have to order it really fast though. They disappear while it’s in your cart.

I got a chesterman beach edition peak! ;D ;D

I have to say that I’ve completely enjoyed this latest outbreak of Peak Fever, and I didn’t even buy one. What I did was buy everything else. And I do mean everything. People were sitting on money hoping to be there to catch a Peak, and wouldn’t spend a dime on anything else.

I have made out like a bandit in the last month. Pyros, Hugos, Noctus, VKs, you name it, they all just sat there waiting for me to leisurely stroll through the checkout buttons.

I really hope CLYW makes more Peaks. Soon.

Good Point- While selling my G5 all I hear about is Peaks and Bullies and how everyone wants it. Some guy is trading his Mint MG or a 28s peak!!!

Yeah, I posted a response on the item page. I don’t get it. I’ve played a peak, although they look cool, they don’t play half as good as some of the yoyo’s that haven’t sold out. People are such suckers for marketing! I was online when there were peaks available, and I had plenty of money to buy one, but I won’t become a statistic!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I love how they COULD mass-produce them, but instead they only make like 100 each week… It makes it oh so more hyped up. Good Advertising!

-Evan

The funny thing, just as DocRobot mentioned, is that all the cool, awesome and great yoyos stay in stock because the Peaks are coming out. Say DocRobot, have you gotten your hands on a Noctu yet? Probably one of the best looking yoyos out there and still in stock. The Noctus was said to be very limited, but they have stayed there for weeks while people have been drooling pver peaks. That’s the point where every person that don’t want a peak has an advantage. We can spend our time saving money for Noctus and all the other good yoyos, while everyone else are spending a lot of time and effort NOT getting a peak.

Addment: Still 16 Noctus in stock after atleast one week.

Second addment: Yes I know I put most of the focus on the Noctus, but that’s just because I want one.

Sure, I’d like to get a Peak, but its really not the most important thing to me. I’m frustrated for myself, for everyone else that didn’t get one, and for CLYW. If they made a huge run and charged more money, they could make a huge profit.

[quote=“DYonch,post:19,topic:1534”]

Sure, I’d like to get a Peak, but its really not the most important thing to me. I’m frustrated for myself, for everyone else that didn’t get one, and for CLYW. If they made a huge run and charged more money, they could make a
No, If they make smaller runs more expensive it will be more hyped up

As I said: