RNSY - Another As Advertised Great Trader/Seller

I must have the luck of the Gods on here. Not one bad sale ever. Came just as advertised. Duct taped and bubble wrapped to high hell to ensure it was protected for the entire trip. Would totally do business again. A+

5 Likes

mad props for @rnsy for an epic international, and super packed throw from across the globe! reuben is the man! as a buyer and seller, i’ve had the pleasure of several transactions with him. dude has good goods, and is a great cat all the way. thanks man!

3 Likes

@rnsy really makes sure international packs are safe! We did a trade and talked with each other during the whole process.
Mad chill dude. I really liked trading with Reuben

4 Likes

@Smothers_Tim @fatguysnacks247 @FrankieJR thank YOU guys for incredible deals. always grateful for really cool dudes who are nothing but communicative, laidback, and smooooooooth on their end. i appreciate the word of confidence : )

4 Likes

Just completed an international sale with @rnsy. Great buyer. We had solid communication, fast payment, with easy and fair negotiations. The package was delayed but we stayed in contact and everything worked out. Would not hesitate to deal with again.

3 Likes

@rnsy is an awesome buyer!

Very fast payment and great communication, don’t’ hesitate to deal with him.

Thanks again Reuben!

• Joey
3 Likes

so to make a long story short I bought a Grail and it was suspended in travel for over 40 days due to the virus! the whole time @rnsy was very nice, communicative and professional when I finally got the package I was very pleased. i would definitely trade again… But maybe I’ll wait for the virus to end first lol

1 Like

Great dude, ships fast, protects the throws well and they are as advertised. He was also nice enough to throw in 3 extra 10 ball C.C. bearings and some string. I wouldn’t hesitate to do business again, take it easy all everyone and be safe.

3 Likes

@rnsy is a great seller! He shipped immediately and now i am a proud owner of YYR Invaders must die! Great human as well as he let me buy the throw for lower than we agreed to and even put the throw on pending for me for a couple of days, so that i could prepare the funds! Looking forward to conducting transaction with you again my man.

2 Likes

@rnsy is a great seller! We had a great transaction! Smooth as possible. The yoyo was mint, like described and he even threw in some awesome strings and bearings!!! Do not hesitate to make a transaction with this person! They are great!

1 Like

I want to add another confident package sent & rec’d from Singapore with Reuben… he explained “ how to send & address my package correctly & explained the COVID situation very calmly & I understood & followed thru for a great trade-internationally!
I’m happy I took the chance…!
You all should too…

4 Likes

I bought a throw from Reuben. They made it explicit that they were an international seller which I very much appreciated. They were responsive to communication, priced the yo-yo fair, priced shipping fair (considering international), accurately described the yo-yo’s condition, and packaged the yo-yo to ensure no damage would occur in transit. I would not hesitate to deal with @rnsy again!

4 Likes

I bought a great throw from @rnsy. It was packaged well and shipping was fast considering it was international. No problems whatsoever.

2 Likes

great dealer, great prices, great guy, super satisfied!

check out his cloudberry project!

1 Like

I bought a yoyo from @rnsy and it arrived more than safely packaged, even better than described.

I cannot recommend enough!