Rice stacks!

does anyone want these??? I can’t use them

5 Likes

Do these fit an 888?

1 Like

Yes they’ll fit an 888.

2 Likes

@chrisdoc145 I’ll take em if you don’t want em :slight_smile:

Pretty sure all hubstack accessories are the same size, so they fit all hubstacked yo-yos.

Not necessarily true I bought these for my magicyoyo k7 and they don’t fit

Just FYI it is against the rules here to post direct links to other yo-yo stores :wink:

Oh my goodness I am so sorry!!! I meant no disrespect, I was just trying to show that it said those are only meant for yyf yoyos, I sincerely apologize I will take it down immediately if you would like

1 Like

I’m not going to get sued or anything am I?

1 Like

No legal action will be pursued. Unless it happens again…

2 Likes

Ok, I had no idea, I wasn’t try to cause trouble… I feel terrible and an idiot

1 Like

Don’t sweat it, not that big a deal! This is a forum run by an online yo-yo store though, so it’s kind of a courtesy thing :wink:

3 Likes

absolutely I apologize again I didn’t even take that into consideration like I said I wasn’t trying to be disrespectful or promote other things I just wanted to prove a point and I just happened to see that so I can assure you it won’t happen again

4 Likes

Last thing I want to do is get booted off of this site

3 Likes

YYF hubstacked yoyos use a size A bearing to turn the stack. The rice stack will fit on A sized bearings.

1 Like

Naw, you’re good. Simple mistake. One time last fall a person started a topic about showing your yoyo supply box - like if you have one for parts and strings and stuff and my 3 tin boxes are covered with yoyo-related stickers and each had a sticker from a non-Yoyo Expert store and after I posted the nice photo I realized my mistake so I deleted my post and felt bad because it was a great new topic. The topic went dormant…

2 Likes

Wow that’s crazy,I know I just feel bad, my intentions had nothing to do with having another company and being involved I was just trying to prove a point I didn’t even think of it like that but I’m glad jeff brought it to my attention because now I know I guess I’m just embarrassed

3 Likes

I’ve done that so many times by accident. Just to let you know your not the only one.

3 Likes

Like Code and Chris said, dont sweat it bro, honest mistake, no biggie whatsoever. For example, one of my posts was flagged and removed for inappropriate content not so long ago, I didn’t have to write sentences or stand in the corner or even get grounded. Matter fact I think I earned my Regular status the very next week. Just learn from it (which you have) and move on my man. Btw, love your enthusiasm!

4 Likes

I remember when Rice stacks came out back in the day! Hubstacks were KING and some fresh Rice stacks on your dope Superstar or 888 was the way to rock the party no doubt.

I have a camo Superstar I set up with matching rice stacks back in the day that is still one of the gems of my collection. I’ll share a pic later…

3 Likes