Returning after 6 years need help

is that an undersized with hubstacks?! :joy:

1 Like

Yeah it’s called the big deal. It’s obviously more of a novelty.

2 Likes

looking to trade it??

1 Like

No, sorry man. It was really hard find.

2 Likes

@French or @nightshadow do you have any problems with the Showgun being too responsive. I have that problem with my code 1 because the gap is on the smaller side. I’ve hit my head with it a couple times in the past because weird binds or binding when I don’t want it to. I’m really uneducated on this so I maybe wrong but it seems the gap is on the smaller side. Maybe there is a fix using skinnier sting?

2 Likes

I personally haven’t had that problem. It comes with a string g centering bearing, which helps prevent that. What bearing are you using with your code 1?

1 Like

Not sure but it’s definitely a center tack bearing. I really appreciate all your help. I’m thinking I’m going to pull the trigger and get the Shogun. Thank you all, it’s awesome to see the yoyo community is still full of great people. I’ll post a pic once I get it.

2 Likes

I just threw a few tricks on the Shogun with a Ziplines Prestige string (which, in my opinion is a bit of a thicker string, definitely a little thicker than the Yo-yo String Labs Type X I normally use). No surprise binds, nothing out of the ordinary response wise, except for a very snappy response, which seems the normal for any Sengoku or yo-yo that I have put Sengoku Katana pads in.

No question here my friend…
#1 YYF Shudder or Wide-angle.$60 range+
For Over $120 Bi-Metal Shudder!
“Hands down it’s the best for the price!!!

check sf yoyos out on istagram there is going to be a sf movement drop.

Appreciate it. Thanks for testing it out for me. I bought one.

1 Like

What color did you get? Please let me know what you think of it once you receive it.

Good choice! Let me know what you think!

I bought the purple one. I will definitely let you guys know what I think when I get it.

3 Likes

Sengoku does a nice purple ano. I hope you like it as much as I like mine (full disclosure- I’m just a guy who spends his hard earned money on yoyos).

2 Likes

I got yesterday, thank you French and nightsgadow. I love it, it plays really nicely. Thanks everyone for the help.

4 Likes

7 Likes

I wish you years of fun and memories with this new toy!

2 Likes