responsive

What, in your perspective, is the best responsive yoyo? (everybody has different preferences)

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
    Undersized
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
    nothing specific yet
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
    pad response
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
    maintain
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
    light but not outrageous
  6. Does color matter?
    of course
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
    1a
  8. What is your price range?
    100 and lower
  9. What is your skill level?
    advanced 1-2

No-Jive 3-in-1

Or my favorite unresponsive yoyo lubed to responsiveness.

KickSides are relatevery responsive, I’m not sure if that counts though.

If not, stock FH0.

I really want a Flying V. Yum, Flying V.

are flying v’s even that good?

Well that was a very stupid question, lol. Of course they are good, silly.

FreeHand2!

well, yyn and yye spoke veeery highly of it and i heard it wasn’t all that absolutely great

i’m obviously completely biased, but of course i’ll say the flying v. it was designed to be a played responsively, and it was just a pleasant accident that it plays amazingly unresponsive also. it does everything i want it to, and the way i set most of mine up (k-pads and a heavily lubed slim bearing), i can’t get away with any sloppiness. i realize that setup isn’t meant for everyone, but it’s perfect for me.

i’ve also got 35 no jives, which are easily my favorite wood yo-yo’s (and the profile of which obviously inspired the v). i also really dig renegades, as well as stock freehand zeros and the older rubber-weighted freehand 2’s.

Thx guys for your inputs – i’ve been wanting to get good at responsive play once more, and i think ill get a V

Keep Spinning!