Responsive Sasquatch (PLEASE HELP!)

I think he was trying to be smart and try to say that applies to all yoyos :stuck_out_tongue:

I beg to differ, for I know Heath ships his bearings dry ::slight_smile:

And to be honest, I’d let a cleaning solution sit in my seat over night, and then scrape it down with a toothpick, but tha’s just me

I think I’ve figured it out, w/ the help of Zach ball. It appears that one of my sili halves isn’t as recessed, so I guess it’s just taking alot longer to break in, and it’s more responsive.

Zach Ball is the Yo-Yo detective. I’ve decided that. The response, I think, finally wore down! SUCCESS!!!

So you fixed it?

So far, it’s been fine. An interesting thing is that it does this every time I clean a bearing, but it’s definitely the response. One side is almost flush. It’s a VERY slight recess.

It always ends up being something with the bearing, something affecting the bearing, or the response. Always check these things first.

It’s the response. When you try 5 bearings and the result is the same, something else is wrong.

And, I just re-sili’d today. Hopefully tomorrow, I’ll be back w/ a beast that’s been restricted due to a slightly flush sili.