Responsive Di Base

I got my Di Base in the mail last night, (this thing is awesome) and it is a tad responsive… I barely have to bind to get it back to my hand, and sometimes when I fling it up in the air it comes back to my hand. Any ways to make it more unresponsive? Also, its makes some VERY annoying squeaky noises when Im tightening/untightening it, any way to get rid of that? Also, what type of string does it come with? I like it… :slight_smile:

Give it some love. Let the bearing and response break in.

As far as it squeaking when you unscrew it, a little bit of grease on the axle followed by screwing it together and then unscrewing it a couple of time to work it in should really help.

How would I return this piece of crap?

1 Like

Just because you don’t know how to use it doesn’t mean it’s a piece of crap. Break in the bearing and silicone and the yoyo will become dead unresponsive. As for the squeaking, that is the result of a tight bearing seat, and over time, the anodize on the bearing post will wear off and the squeaking will stop.

Yeah, a it always takes some time for the yoyo to break in and unless it is your first yoyo you should have been expecting it.