Replay pro or Skyva?

I am ordering a yoyo because YYE is having a halloween sale. I don’t know what to get. Should I get the replay Pro or the skyva? They both seem like really nice yoyos. Please help me decide.

These kinds of questions will only lead to more questions. Without knowing your preferences, it’ll just be a bunch of people guessing. Do you want to fingerspin, or do you not care about fingerspins? Do you like lighter feeling yo-yos, or do you prefer more heft?
Whenever you ask for a recommendation, you’ve gotta provide some kind of background for your taste in a yo-yo. Otherwise you’ll just get a bunch of ideas of what other people like.
Of course there’s nothing wrong with just making a choice a going with it rather than overthinking it. This advice comes from a chronic over thinker. No matter what other people recommend, there is no sure fire way to guarantee you’ll get what you want.

3 Likes

I can answer this question only from a personal point of view. I have multiple of both, they are both great plastics. I prefer the skyva myself. Fingerspins are what got me into throwing.

I’m just talking about preformce, like which one spins longer, and has more control.

I recommend the Skyva. I just ordered one and I’ve tried out one before and it was amazing :wink:

The replay has the more powerful spin, but you can’t go wrong with either. If I was making the purchase though, I’d probably snag a north star

I just ordered the skyva. I’m excited

1 Like

Please post a little review after using it for a week. I’m interested in hearing what you think if it.

1 Like

I totally forgot about the sale and didn’t use the discount code on the Benchmark V I ordered yesterday. Doh! :disappointed:

Same with me!