Best Plastic Yoyo under $20

What is the best plastic yoyo under $20? Should I try something new like the Skyva or stick with og replay pro?

I have owned four different replay pros and they are definitely very nice plastics. I haven’t tried the skyva yet, but may try it out sooner or later.

I’ve not used the Skyva. But I have a hard time believing that anyone would be disappointed by the RePlay Pro for the money. Sure, someone might prefer one budget plastic over another. But I have yet to see anyone call the Replay Pro a “bad” yoyo in any significant way. Particularly when considering the price to value ratio.

That said, I think the Speedaholic gets ignored as far as the “price to value” discussion. Sure, it’s been out a few years and doesn’t have a matte surface for grinds. But for $14? An amazingly smooth yoyo.

I have always loved the recess First Base I have 3 and I think I will get a fruit series one. I highly suggest that.

I’ve said this more than once on various threads.

If you’re willing to put in a full size bearing and pads, there is nothing better than a Yoyojam Classic. It’s performance is every bit as good as a YYR Diffusion 2 and it is less than a third it’s price.

Skyyva. I tried one yesterday at world and its impressive to say the least. I doubt I’ll buy one but it plays very well. Played a new yeti too. Being a clyw guy it didn’t click with me. Felt great for a plastic but I guess I just don’t dig plastic.

Skyva for sure. Just got one day before last. Also tried the yeti and not very impressed. The replay pro is pretty good but not the best.