Yo-yo's that are plastic and under 15 dollars

I’m looking for a yoyo that is plastic, can be made unresponsive, has a wide gap, under 15 and can sleep long.

Thanks in advance,
Sleeper1

Yes the first base is $5 over your specified price, but it’s so good I had to include it.

2 Likes

Ok. All of these look great! might pickup one upsoon

Check out YYF Whip. $6.00 and you can grab one at Hobby Lobby.

They come responsive but you can throw in a C bearing to make it fully responsive.

1 Like

I mean, this video says it all for the Replay Pro

1 Like

The Freehand Pro is on sale on elsewhere and comes unresponsive.

i have that one

Ok, i need some bearings and i want a new yoyo, might get this one or the whip, but that skyva looks cool as well.

1 Like

For just a couple of dollars more , I’d say the Magicyoyo crystal Q2 …. I was pleasantly surprised, and it came with case , both bearings etc

But if you can spend 30 ….go for Shooting Star…best of the best …. Worth the extra , and you can play it as an expert , no trick it can’t handle , and finger spins forever .

2 Likes

If you can splurge for the extra 5$, the AoE is a perfect choice! Other choices are the First Base (20$) and the Replay Pro (15$). I’ve also heard a few good things about the Spinell (18$) and the Rebrand (currently 8$, but on sale).

One last thing, if you splurge a bit more and go for a machined plastic, go for the Shooting Star or Speedaholic XX, I’ve heard STELLAR reviews from these.

1 Like

i second these 3 reccomenedations

the replay pro is built like a tank, best begginer throw as it can take the collisions with the floor

the skyva is smooth and the fingerspins are nice

the first base is a comfy, light feeling fun throw

3 Likes

Magicyoyo k2 is hard to beat for price and what you get.

I would avoid the replay pro its not bad but so many awesome options that have come out in recent years. I would also say you can avoid plastic altogether these days in that price range if you want to, which is somewhat insane.

2 Likes

yeah the replay is a bit heavy and not that smooth, the others are nicer

its very much the ford transit of yoyos

2 Likes