Replace the response in my Dv888?

Hey guys, I got my Dv888 for Christmas and it is starting to feel like the pads that were in it are wearing out. How long would it usually take to wear out the pads in a Dv888 with about 30-60 minutes a day of play. This is my second yoyo and the first was a DM so I don’t really know how strong the response is supposed to be. I have taken a picture of the pads and put them on imageshack for you guys to look at.
Another question about the stock Dv888 pads and Flowable Silicone. Which is usually better in your experience?

Well this just happened to me recently and what I found out was…yes, the pads are wearing out.

If you notice that the pads aren’t as white as they used to be or have a thin line around them, then that means that the pads are worn out and you need to get new ones to replace the old ones.

Personally, I have heard from a couple of people that flowably silicone works really well, so in my opinion I would try using flowable silicone now, since the K pads wear out way to quickly…

Hope this helped… and Good Luck! ;D

Thanks for answering so quickly, it helped a lot. Does anyone know of a good tutorial out there on applying Flowable Silicone?

There are ton of them out there. Just search youtube for “silicone a yoyo”.