Remember forever...

I dunno, I mean Shinji has gone undefeated for how many years now? :stuck_out_tongue:

oh my word I must b close to the best player in the USA ;):slight_smile:

[quote=“HaruRay,post:17,topic:50183”]
For good reason, a doctor is not a yoyoer, nor is a yoyoer a doctor.

Our souls may long for the greater understanding, as the longing of those past and future will always, yet time and time again we find our movmements are hindered, by the pushing and pulling forces of the surrounding spirits of the world. For true forward movement is not found in resulting forces, but within in the satisfaction where the true power lies. Overcoming the mortals perhaps in due time, but the focus on the others our focus must not.

Haru
[/quote

My girl said you think on a very spiritual level.

1 Like

“A human being is a part of the whole called by us “the universe,” a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separate from the rest - a kind of optical illusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening the circle of understanding and compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.” - Albert Einstein

;D

#swag #getonmyspirituallevel” - Noah Shalabi