A Thought...

I picked up yoyoing in September of 2009. Well I should say this evolved form of yoyoing. Even though I haven’t advanced past the intermediate section, I’m very much enjoying the hobby. It requires a lot of practice, for some of us more than for others. Yet I don’t feel pressured to be a Master. Hope this hobby continues to grow into the future.

That’s what its all about, man. Being a good player is cool and all, and it would be nice if I were one someday, but as long as you’re enjoying it, you’re winning.

yoyoing isnt a competition over who’s better (unless you’re in a competition ;D) you’ve got the right idea!

Wait it’s not?! Man did I waste the last five minutes trying to compete with Mickey… Thanks for the heads up!

for me it’s really having fun.i don’t care what level if tricks am i doing. But smetimes ialso aim to do higher level tricks than the tricks i currently do.have fun!

Yup. Everytime I learn a new trick, I just get this surge of self esteem. ;D

It’s not practice. It’s called just having fun.

Word!

Yoyoing is one of those great things where no matter how good you get, you can always find someone to learn from. In that way it is a self sustaining community. I have only been at it for a few months myself so I am constantly learning new things, but I have also helped others learn things who are new to it and who have been yoyoing for years.

This is exactly what i think. :wink:

Thats why i really like this hobby.
Even the experts would come up with something new.

This road has no end, no finish line.

That is what yoyoing makes stand out: it is not just al about competition.
Being good at it is a bonus, having fun is way more important. You are not yoyoing for anyone else, you are yoyoing for yourself because you like to do it.