Releases You Passed On...& Reasons Why

Pretty much everything. I haven’t gotten a new yoyo since august. But it’s okay. I enjoy the yoyos I do have. I’m satisfied.

Hmmm…I haven’t ever really “passed” on the Glide myself, maybe just temporarily. It’s always sort of remained on the back burner. I think other throws have just come along one at a time that seemed to interest me a bit more. I actually like the weight and shape of it, so it’s one that I should definitely have. I just never felt like it was a big rush to get a certain color that I saw, so I feel like I can always find one. I will definitely get one this year.

The thing with me, is that I don’t buy “new releases” all that often, unless there is concern about getting a specific color. I tend to buy things after they have been out a little while.

Update: Passing on the LP. I can practice looping with the stuff I already have, and don’t have the same dedication to learning 2A. I mess around with it when I can. I’m slowing down on buying plastics anyway, especially a 2A plastic. I am most interested in a nice 1A plastic/Delrin anyway. The NorthStar is my favorite, so I won’t need much more outside of that. I have a Loop 900, Reverbs, and a pair of Loop 1080s, so I’m good with that.

Well, I remember loving the yoyo when I went to a toy shop in New Jersey. I also remember I got 4 million Amazon gift cards for Christmas. It’s on sale for 70 dollars, too.

By the way, I passed on the glide because it wasn’t really what I was looking for at the moment. I actually have it in my cart right now! :wink: