Redondo Contest! In Southern California

(Jamesofyoyo) #1

Hey guys, there is a contest in Redondo on the 14th. (This Sunday) It’s at the Sunshine Kite Company at 12:00.

Hope to see you guys there! :slight_smile:

Peace, James Reed!

Yes, Redondo California. For anyone wondering, there will be an 1a, Sports Ladder, and Open Division.

I’m gonna go a couple of hours early to help set up if I can. I hope to get some new throws! See you guys there. :wink:

(LookAYoYo) #3

ill be in santa barbara this weekend but hopefully i could make it back in time.

EDIT:
nope. have to miss this one :frowning:

where will you be in santa barbara? what days?

I’m driving down sunday morning with some friends to the contest

(G5) #5

Does anyone know how long the 1a free styles are going to be? Also when will it end?

(Jamesofyoyo) #6

The 1a freestyles are 2 minutes each no prelims. That is all I know. :wink:

-James Reed

Less than a day left! Who’s competing? :slight_smile:

(Jamesofyoyo) #8

I’m competing. :slight_smile:

Is there a chance Ernie will be selling Hat Tricks? If so, it will take a lot to stop me from going there to get one.

I have no idea, lol. Just e-mail him at service@generalyo.com

(Jamesofyoyo) #11

Well, I know for a fact he is going. But I don’t know if he will have a booth where he will be selling them. You could ask him to buy one in person. Or like Samad said, email him. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the replies, Samad and James! I sent him an email.

I’m in the Riverside county area and don’t really want to drive all the way out to Redondo Beach, but if Hat Trick is involved…

I’m just gonna mess around

I may go but I won’t compete probably it’ll be my first time going any yoyo contest, meet, etc.
(even though I’ve been throwing for a little over a year.

YES!!! im going and competing cant wait to meet u guys XD

(Jamesofyoyo) #16

Ok, I’m gonna leave soon, see ya guys there! :slight_smile:

(LookAYoYo) #17

:’(

i am so sad i am missing it. oh and good luck. 20 more min

Lol.

I got second place in 1a! I’m so happy! :smiley:

Congratz man!

(Jamesofyoyo) #20

Yep, you deserved it to! :slight_smile:

I think there was 39 people total in the competition. I think I got like, 40th place or something. :stuck_out_tongue: