Redondo Beach Yoyo Contest

need more information pls if its not to much to ask for…
mainly directions and times

Well that’s all Yoshi gave, I’m just posting it here so people can see.
It begins at noon, and may go in to sundown, depending on how many people compete and how long it takes. It’s at the Redondo Beach Pier, near the Sunshine Kite Company.

Finally something happening on a Sunday! I will be there for sure, I will be the huge greaser. I plan on wearing my colors an I will probably spend most of my time at the seafood cafeteria drinking beer. So if you see a huge guy playing with tiny yoyos say hi.

I really hope I can make this one. SoCal was so much fun, and I have been waiting to go to another contest!

Hope to make it and watch some good throwing… the pier is always a good time O0

Are you kidding me, it’s on SUNDAY!

Isn’t that like the first yoyo contest that’s on a sunday?

No, it’s been on Sunday every year. :stuck_out_tongue:

Redondo Beach sucks then. :stuck_out_tongue:

But why can’t it be Saturday?

Looking forward to Sunday!

It was on a Saturday last year. But I work Saturday’s so that’s why it’s a Sunday. Because I am super smart and important and the universe demands I be there.

1 Like

Love that pier!
I’ll be there :smiley:

No, last year it was on Sunday as well.

Lol, Samad you fail.

@Ernie, I know it’s not like I go looking for cool piers but it’s my second fave right next to 39 up in San Fran.

2 Likes

lol yes I did. It was on Sunday* last year. :stuck_out_tongue:

I really don’t think it was.

Any kite festival / hot dog on a stick eating contest this year too?

-And on a side note… whats up with all those dead fish in Redondo!?

I noticed that too, it said they think they all swarmed in there and took all the oxygen and suffocated each other.

It was. Go look at a 2010 calender.

Looking forward to this. Hoping to place pretty high, I shouldn’t do horrible if I hit everything clean. Unlike last year, haha