Redondo Beach Yoyo Contest

Yeah, last year it was on March 14. Here’s one of the topic from last year, and as you can see, Yoshi confirmed it as the last post: http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,72943.0.html

I stand corrected.

@Ernie, I know it’s not like I go looking for cool piers but it’s my second fave right next to 39 up in San Fran.
[/quote]
Having dinner overlooking the beach, and stopping by in the late afternoon at the kite shop has been a fun thing to do. Yoshi is such a cool guy to hang out with.

I asked for that day off for some reason I have the paperwork too. Oh well.

Btw why didn’t anyone tell me there was an EATING contest?

Is there going to be a Hotdog on a Stick contest eating contest this year?? sooo much fun to watch… ;D

Does anyone know when the yoyo contest will end? I arrive home from church at 1:30 in the afternoon and I live about 15 minutes away from the dock.

Having dinner overlooking the beach, and stopping by in the late afternoon at the kite shop has been a fun thing to do. Yoshi is such a cool guy to hang out with.
[/quote]
true.

I plan on competing in ladder, when is the latest I can sign up for it? I don’t want to miss it :slight_smile:

1A
1st Alex Hattori (I think)
2nd Eric Ngu (I think)
3rd Michel Makamura (I think)
4th Paolo Bueno
5th IDK
6th James Reed
7th Samad Patel
8th IDK
9th Dylan Benharris
10th IDK
11th IDK
12th IDK
13th Chang Buhm Huh (I think)
etc…

-James Reed

I was way off… -_-

sure was
remember it was back and forth
so 123 and 321

Awesome performances today, and a great day of hanging out and yoyoing!

Patrick Borgending got 5th. Not sure about 8th or 12th.

Had tons of fun today. Congrats to Michael Nakamura, your freestyles were amazing.

12th was Eli Cash (Alex Kim)

I got 24th, Like a boss!

Did Ryan Gee get 8th then?

Good show everyone.
Was a good time.
Great talent out there.

Ryan was there?

Yup :smiley: