Recommendation for a new yoyo

Hey guys, I really need some help.

I’m looking for a new yoyo that’s going to get me into complete unresponsive play.

I’ve got about a 60$ price limit.

I’m hoping to get a good deal from the Cyber Monday list but i’m very decisive.

I was looking at the String theory Orion but unsure how it plays. Looks pretty cool.

I don’t necessarily have to get a yoyo from the Cyber Monday list, but those deals look so hard to pass up.

Please help!

my suggestions
SPYY orbitron 5000- for $55 the thing is fantastic I have one and I love it
2014 benchmarks- I have a V one and it is sooooo smooth. However I suggest you need to learn how to clean a bearing before you use this one because one drop bearings tend to need to be cleaned and lubed.

1 Like

Awesome! Yeah i’m looking for something stable but not clunky or anything.

Okay, definitely considdate=1417564222]
my suggestions
SPYY orbitron 5000- for $55 the thing is fantastic I have one and I love it
2014 benchmarks- I have a V one and it is sooooo smooth. However I suggest you need to learn how to clean a bearing before you use this one because one drop bearings tend to need to be cleaned and lubed.
[/quote]
Okay, definitely considering the Orbitron.

Still really stuck on String Theory Yoyo’s, they are really aesthetically pleasing.

Anyone play with a STYY?

You can’t ever go wrong with the supernova:

That said I think the Tre which is a 7075 V shape is a better deal:
http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/903/Werrd-TRE

I highly recommend the benchmarks. I haven’t tried the 2014’s yet, but the 2013 V and H are worth owning. Side Effects too.

The HSpin Antipode is a great deal at $25 right now. Keep in mind it has a smaller bearing, but it’s definitely a fun yoyo!

I think highspeedyoyo reviewed them quite a while ago so check that.

Shutter why buy anything else??? Maybe a proto to go with it :slight_smile:

I own a Shutter and a Shu-Ta, and if you could put in 5 more dollars i’d gone with the Shu-Ta. Truly awsome performance for the price. Shutter is really good aswell, but imo the small price difference is justified by the performance boost!
If you’re firm on keeping under 60$ i’d look hard and long on the Duncan Torque. Much better than the Shutter i think… The Benchmarks i haven’t tried, but they’re probably good. I find most One Drops to be pretty unstable though. Which is unfortunate when you’re really new to unresponsive play.
Other yoyos not mentioned here before are the C3yoyodesign Level 6, the Yoyorecreation Diffusion 2 (Awsome plastic).

Thanks everyone for all the awesome suggestions!