REALLY!!!

sigh i just ordered a primo to cheer myself up. should be happier when it gets here monday.

The site crashed on me 4 times and took so long to load i was going to cryā€¦But I got itā€¦

i didnt get one but im not mad becuase i got a DIETZ and werrd bag for christmas yay.

Your going to LOVE the DIETZ! Iā€™m getting a Code 1 for christmas so I feel your excitement. I actually have the DIETZ sitting right beside my computer as Iā€™m typing this. Iā€™m out at a jump house theme park type deal here in Orlando and they have free wifi so I brought my DIETZ along to have fun with as well. It is my favorite throw.

your goinf to love your code 1 i have one it GREAT good job community :smiley:

That werrd bag is amazing for your yoyos, just be carefull while inserting your yoyos in the foam so you dont rip it.

YAY!!! I got one!!!

You know what was weird though? I also bought a legacy II and a starlite with it and they made me pay shipping for the mystery box and the legacy II. Anyone know why they did that?

same thing happened to me i got one anyway ;D

ehhā€¦ the mystery box is cool and all, but its not a big deal to me if i get oneā€¦ its a promotional thing, and everything can be bought separate if its really that importantā€¦ (haha see what i did thereā€¦ wink wink)

Me too, they contacted me first though, they have great customer support!

Oh well. Sold out before I got a chance. Thereā€™s always next year! Oh well, right now Iā€™m really pleased with my YYF selection of yoyos for myself, which is good because I can see if I can motivate my kids to get past the picture tricks and bind and see about getting them some nice YYF plastics for some of their Christmas gifts.

Right now, debating getting a Phenomā€¦ Gotta make a deposit at the bank first.

I ordered a YYE case and didnā€™t notice an additional shipping for it. However, if there is two separate shipping charges then it is probably because YYF is shipping theirs directly from AZā€¦or Chinaā€¦

I saw a couple of the ā€œunboxingā€ videos and it had YYF tape on it. Which I doubt they would ship them directly to YYE for them just to ship them out. They probably got everything ahead of time and YYE will supply them with the shipping information and they will ship out. Which is probably why the double shipping charge. One coming from them, the other coming from MA. Just a thought if that is what is happening.

^^ I got one last year with the YYF tape on it. It was sent from YYE.