really sad day! but thanks to Andre it turned out decent.

we’ll have a serious issue. :slight_smile:

This is why i will spend my money with Andre, so that he can feed his family and put money in his employees pockets, knowing that my money will be going to a Guy that supports his customers and knows a thing or two about customer service and not to mention he is a great guy, i’ve talked with him through email and on the phone, he was really cool and took something he loved and is able to make some money at it and we his customers get the best of it all, we have a guy that knows the ups and downs of the industry and know that if we have issues or need help he will be able to help us (try that with one of these companies that hires out to foreign call centers or employees people that have no clue about the products they sell) and they offer great customer service!

so that said Andre and YoYoE will have my business for as long as i can throw a yoyo!

That event reflected your username.
Anyway, glad everything turned out right.

I’ll say again… Priority shipping comes with $50 worth of insurance. See what you can do about that Snafu.

i didn’t hear back from the post master today but was told to give him another day and if i don’t hear back i will go and see him monday.

seems to be a true story, but i too am glad it turned out right.

I’m already plotting my next order
popstar, toxic frog dark magic II, Surge, and a few other throws and one of total artists slick holder!

i’m thankful for good customer service and the chance to support a family man and a small business owner that is able to chase the american dream.

I hope my chief comes unopened in the mail!! :-X :o :’(

I would of drove myself down to that post office and find that guy and take it right back and get him fired if that was me

1 Like

how do you reckon i find him or her? and i thought it was illegal for me to go into a business you dont own (to the employee only areas) and accuse people of crimes they may or may not have committed? or is that ok these days?

and what if it happened at the stop prior to my home depot? then do i drive to that branch and start accusing people too?

your line of thought is horrible! do i want the persons caught? absolutely, but it has to be done the proper way.

i have learned that anyone who touched that package can be tracked down and when i talk with the post master on monday (if i’ve not hear back tomorrow) we will track it down and i will find out as much as i can and at a certain point there isn’t much more i can do, but believe me i will do as much as i can to make sure the issue doesn’t go unnoticed, if this has happened to me how many others have had this happen? with things that were worth way more then a few throws and some accessories? there was already one case mentioned here that was far worse then mine, but i will do everything i can do to see that this is dealt with.

with your line of thinking you would see jail before anyone would ever have a chance to look into my issue or even begin to take me seriously about my issue.

thanks for the input but let cool heads prevail on this one. i am angry, but i also understand that there has to be a right way to handle that anger to get anywhere.

1 Like

Andre and yoyoexpert is truly number 1.

This same thing happened to me one time where the USPS put that aploogy tape all over my package saying sorry for the damage and 90% of your items missing. Grrrrr!

1 Like

crap meant to quote you and not thank you, but on that note i do agree that andre and the YoYoE team are the cats meow! and i’m sorry you had the same thing happen its not fun and really takes the joy out of the day.

update: my box arrived and was full of great stuff and was intact! a huge shout out to André and the crew at YoYoE i am tickled at the amazing service and quality of items i received. i will be a repeat buyer and will support you as long as i can throw a yoyo :). thanks again for great stuff!