Kudos to yoyoexpert!!

I just want to send out a big THANK YOU to Andre and his crew. I have now bought 5 yoyo’s from them and each time their customer service has been top notch. My emails were all quickly responed to and they helped me with each and every purchase. I am lucky to live close to them and I have had the pleasure to go in and try out all of them before I bought them. How awesome is that!! Today I picked up the Planet 9 from Yomerica Spindustries and LOVE it. Andre was there to assist me the whole time with the 5 other yoyos that I was looking at. Great customer service all around. THANK YOU!!!

YEA GO YOYOEXPERT!

but uhh, Kudos is spelled with a K.

Andre is the man. Straight up. Glad to see you got the service YYE is famous for.

1 Like

YoYoExpert FTW. ;D

WHERE DO YOU LIVE?? I WANT… WANT…

I love yoyoexpert they always ship my stuff to me in 2 days

[quote=“mgiroux77,post:1,topic:19033”]
I live really close to YYE aswell. I always kinda wanted to ask if I could do this but I thought it was a silly question. Glad to see someone is actually doing it!

[quote=“patrickcondon,post:7,topic:19033”]

Lets go! you me and mgiroux!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

i got usps deliver on saturday…yay

i wanna go i live pretty close :slight_smile:

ROOOOAAAAAADDDD TRRRRRIIIIIPPPP!!!

As long as you make an appointment during their normal business hours they are great about it. Just give them a few days notice. They are really great!

Thanks for the kind words!

As mgiroux77 said:
We are always happy to accommodate visitors to our office as long as an appointment is arranged ahead of time. Just contact us ahead of time: Contact@YoYoExpert.com
:slight_smile:

1 Like

You just can’t beat YoYoExpert’s customer service. Not even just as a yo-yo store, but as a store in general. It’s no wonder why there’s such a loyal customer base (myself included).

Andre, can you tell us the story of how you started YYE and what it was like in the first year or so?

It was like Samad, Samad and more Samad.

Did andre consider suicide in that first year?

i kid…i kid…maybe not…

WWWWWEEEEEEEE SSSHHHHOOOUUULLLDDD!! lol

once i get enough money (friday!!) ill prob talk to andre about going in to get a Pacquiao