Really frustrated with a stand up community member.

I think from here on out the discussion should be between kyo and Midlifeyoyoman. The rest of us should stand down on this.
Thanks.

Recieved tracking for two throws and $450 refund.

I believe those that hyped up Kyo’s rep of being lazy, liar, etc… made me get more worried than I originally was as my comments throughout this process have gone from not too overly concerned to feeling like I had been scammed.

All that said I don’t think Kyo would “steal” one’s money even after the “deal gone bad” but I do believe he is truly a procrastination expert at its finest more so than lazy or a mixture of the two. It’s not a good trait for a person of business but think its just his personality.

I will not leave feedback as I believe I could have been more persistent in contacting him with concerns which I only did a couple of times. I feel as if my lenience could have lead to some of his behavior; although, I don’t think it should be nessasary for someone in my place to constantly question the seller, I do believe it may have helped things. I say all of this in hindsight so…

I’ve ignored most of the posts in this thread because they’re insane… mostly jumping to ridiculous conclusions without knowing any real information and random incredibly abusive attacks on my character… but I can’t restrain myself from at least some sort of reply to all this.

I’m having a hard time figuring out how I’m so horrible here? Was the original shipment late? yes, because it required specialized parts to be made… something that was made clear in the original deal. Did they take quite a bit longer than originally estimated? yup, but that’s the nature of these things… I wanted to deliver the best possible end product and I won’t apologize for holding that standard.

I did make an actual mistake in not notifying of shipment, sorry. It was certainly a mistake, but it’s one that I have to say is pretty minor in the scheme of things.

Within minutes of finding out there was a problem, I replied and tried to address it. The very first day I could do something about it (after the holiday weekend when I learned about it), he got a generous refund and replacements for the things I could replace sent out via fedex express.

What else could I possibly have done? When did I lie about anything?

If I had never shipped the package… why in gods name would I give a generous refund (by generous, I mean a bit more than I’d actually value the yoyo) instead of keeping all the money and ‘replacing’ everything?

If I were avoiding anything, why would I suddenly be as open and public about all of it as possible? I was notified that this thread existed by a friend, and within minutes was here posting in it to try and resolve the problem. I never got any note that there was a problem, not one… if a PM was sent I didn’t get it, and no email was ever sent until the one I replied to. If somebody is so incredibly torn up about something, shouldn’t they make more than a single attempt to communicate?

So to Alex, I do wish all this had ended in a more positive way, and I thank you for realizing that perhaps it wasn’t all doom and gloom. Perhaps in future transactions with people, spend a little extra time trying to establish communication before going on a board and blasting them… and certainly don’t listen to a bunch of random people offer conjecture based on incomplete facts… they’ll always assume the worst on your behalf, and it’ll just add more stress to the situation.

To everybody else, quit assuming you understand a situation when you’ve only got snippets of information in front of you.

Kyle

Kyo. Why you sell me the ti1 at the $450 price if that’s now how you feel. You told me originally $500 but I said I’d buy all three if came down to $950 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Just sayin’

The parts issue was never a problem other than I originally asked for invoice once they were ready. And when timeline reach Nov I also asked to ship the two that already had :wink: