RC Vehicle Drivers?

not really I have not spent more then 50 bucks on yoyos all year. bills, pets, other interests keep me from it. Although I will get around to it one day. been kinda’ looking for a good deal on craigslist or something too.

I guess thats good to get used

How do I adjust the slipper clutch on the evader brushless?

i don’t know. Try youtube. Why do you need to adjust it. If its brand new it should be fine

In the manual it says to.

Ohh. Well then you can still check youtube or email a hobby store and ask.

I like rc airplanes I have a 300 dollar model, also have Phoenix rc simulator that’s a great buy!!

not sure about evader, on SC10 there is a nut to tighten down=-

ok I googled it 4 u, bored at work-

The slipper clutch comprises two plates separated by that blue ring. The two plates rotate against each other with the blue ring providing a sort of slippery surface. One plate just rests on the top shaft of the transmission, and the other plate is what the spur gear attaches to with two small screws on either side of the transmission top shaft.

So when something turns the spur gear, then one half of the clutch is turned as well. If the clutch is set tight enough (via the nut and spring assembly on the top shaft) then the other half of the clutch gets turned too. If it’s set right, the clutch should only slip for the first two feet or so from a standstill.

The book says to tighten the clutch all the way down, then back it off two full turns but this may change depending on what battery, motor, tires and terrain you’re running. Listen for a high pitched whining/squeaking sound.

cool ;D

I got the slipper clutch done right I think. This thing is fun :slight_smile: very very fast. First day I drove it i kinda cracked a tiny bit of one of the wheels and now the tire got unglued right there. Hoping super glue will fix it.

Worry not. Just look up a youtube on how to glue stadium truck tires before to make sure you get it on the bead and dont get a wobbly tire

OK. Now the other tire came unglued lol. But the other tire I glued held, so I think I’ll glue the other one like that one.

Bah. I was doing some jumps of cardboard boxes and now the first tire came unglued again. Should I use a different type of glue?

What kind are you using? Most RC guys use CA type glue. Look it up on Towerhobbies.com or any other RC store, or your local hobby shop. I Just use Crazy glue or similar super glue for emergencies

Its like duro superglue. There is like 2 screw sized hole in the bottom back of my chassis as well as in the motor guard right above it. I think they fell out. Is that really important? The motor guard still stays on but its kinda loose, and the wheelie bar feels kinda loose because of that i think.

Well they shouldnt be loose. Do you have a screw driver set? If you do you should tighten them down. And if your missing screws take it into your local hobby shop to replace them with the proper screws. Just make sure that screws go into those holes. Most chassis have spare holes for different mounting options.

Everything with my wheels is fixed now lol.
Supination how do you like the rc18r?

I think they lied about the servo being water resistant. I was in some light rain for like 5 minutes yesterday and now the servo barely moves. Any help?
Edit: We called them and they’re gonna send us a free servo.

Might of broke it. My trucks servo broke and it wasn’t even in rain. Maybe just a different problem

It is a little hard to controll. I put a steering link on it. Racing them on road this weekend all stock motors ( about 10-12 entries so far). I think it will be a blast.