rate yourself!!!!!

he inspired a trick of mine.

Yoyoing is always adapting and evolving. Years from now people are going to be saying the same thing about Jensen. It’s all part of the hobby. Each generation is given the chance to innovate and be remembered for said innovation.

On a scale of 1 to Jensen Kimmitt, 1. On a scale compared to most yoyoers out there, 1. On a scale to people who have been yoyoing for 5 months, 1. lol I suck.

Who cares though… have fun yoyoing. Don’t care about how good (or not) you are.

6 compared to yoyoers that aren’t sponsored and stuff that just like to hang out and chill. To professionals, like a 3.

what r u sayin Mickey first horizontal player (i guess) first eli hops combo trick first asian pops combo second to attempt circular eli hops in a contest etc… and ur sayin he is not innovative :o

Actually mickey wasn’t the first horizontal player. The first horizontal trick was done in 1998 by David Gonzales. Here is the vid:

2 min. into it.

i watched the whole thing and afterwards read that! did he have ball bearings?

John ando invented circular eli hops, second doesn’t mean anything. Not first at eli hops combo because anything can be an eli hops combo. Not first horizontals.

plz reply! ;D

my friend is a 0.1 . gravity pull

VK is a 10

i give myself a 32 ;D
jk i am not good… but i still put 10 :stuck_out_tongue:

no, but this maters:

You cant rate yourself. A nonbias party may rate you imo

Asked a friend. He said I’m a 2.

ZING! so mak shur yu spele kerect necks time

I know that I’m not even rmotely a 10 but what is a 1 or 2? Gravity pull? Around the world? What tricks would a 5 be able to do? The parameters are so vague, the ratings are meaningless.

one is gravity pull 2 is easy tricks like around the world a 5 would be tricks such as mcbride roller coaster, and what, spirit bomb, mach 5, suicide, whips ,etc

a 5 consists of easy and advanced tricks?

I asked a friend, she gave me a ten

oh wait, i thought this was in the unrelated discussion. :wink:

But seriously there should be no rating system… ever

Everyone should count as a 10 for giving their all and putting forth effort into the advancement of this wonderful community.