Rate the yoyo I'm getting.

The Yo2 Triple Action Crystal Edition!

http://www.yoyoshop.co.uk/products/Yo2/Triple_Action_-_Crystal_Edition.html

Video:

0.000000000000000000000000000000001 out of 10.

BTW it’s Dark Magic not Black Magic.

Why? I’m sure it’s a fine yoyo for what it was made for.

[quote=“jtman562,post:2,topic:18216”]
BTW it’s Dark Magic not Black Magic.
[/quote
Where’d that come from?

NOt sure what you are talking about. I don’t think you do either.

That yoyo is good for beginners. There are much better yoyo’s though. Nothing wrong with getting and learning with it till you need a better yoyo.

I believe this comment:

Was directed toward Spideroti favorite yoyo, the “Black Magic”.

I’m pretty sure there is a yoyo called the black magic. Besides, if you are going to post in someone’s thread, At least make it close to the topic.

i think that yoyo is pretty nice.
it seems that the yoyo can bring you up to intermediate section.

By the way I’m only a beginner so I figure I could start simple tricks with auto return then try to go into more complex tricks with free spin.

not to shabby. depends on the price, how much was it?

£12.50 I think thats a really GREAT deal.

12.50 pounds? with that money, I would rather get a yoyofactory velocity

This was my second yoyo (first 1A though). If I could go back time I would buy the Velocity instead, this one broke on me in just a few weeks, it has a very fragile body and with a little of bumps on the floor (wooden floor for that matter) it cracked the plastic that holds the axle.

In the end it splitted in two in middle of a breakway, crashing into a lot of things in the bedroom :D.
Still I know that here in europe it’s one of the yoyos that you can find at normal toy stores. At least in some toy stores in Europe you don’t have Duncan in Toys r’us… but I could be wrong though, I am speaking based only on my experience :).

On that demo video you have the Sweedish guy named Jan making cool tricks with it so I guess you can go a little bit far (Advanced part 2 and maybe more 2 levels above that IMO) with that yoyo. But stay away from the banging it on the floor :smiley:

EDIT: Oh! My rate: 3/10 (I would give it 4 but it’s too much fragile for my “hardcore style of play” :stuck_out_tongue: ) and I guess you’re not going to use the auto-return function for that long. Also, if you look at Andre’s tutorials on this site you’ll find that he tells you that these kind of clutch mechanisms can ruin your learning a little bit.

-Cenaitas

Ok now i might get the Velocity.

Velocity is wonderful :smiley:

[quote=“Spideroti,post:8,topic:18216”]
By the way I’m only a beginner so I figure I could start simple tricks with auto return then try to go into more complex tricks with

why buy a auto return yoyo?

when you can buy a Responsive yoyo?