Raptor_whisperer is a wonderful trader

@raptor_whisperer traded me a throw that he didn’t realize had dings and when I brought it to his attention he refunded me my money. He takes care of his customers and is wonderful for it.

Thanks again!

3 Likes

I purchased a topyo black bird from @raptor_whisperer. It came extremely well packaged and in as described condition.

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

I bought a couple yoyos from @raptor_whisperer, and everything went great. He communicated really well, packed them nicely and shipped them quickly.

3 Likes

Wow Amazing seller!
10/10 5 stars
All items were as described, and were all perfectly packaged neatly. Seller shipped quickly , commutation was great as well! He even threw in a extra yo-yo just cause! Highly recommend!
Thank you!

2 Likes

Just completed a successful transaction with @raptor_whisperer. Everything came well packaged and as described. Buy or trade with confidence!

3 Likes

I also just recently finished a purchase from them. Price was more than fair, yo-yo was excellently protected, and communication was great! Great seller!

1 Like

I’m thrilled to say that I recently finished a fantastic transaction with @raptor_whisperer. Everything arrived just as it was shown and described and the packaging was done quite well too. @raptor_whisperer was easy to communicate with from start to finish, providing additional photos of the yoyos up for sale upon request and setting reasonable and fair prices. Excellent seller.

1 Like

Bought 2 yoyos from @raptor_whisperer. Great communication (extra photos on request), smooth transaction, packaged well. Great seller… I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

1 Like

I recently bought a yoyo from @raptor_whisperer and couldn’t be any happier. The communication was great and the shipping was pretty quick!

1 Like

I just received a package from @raptor_whisperer and I will echo what has been said. Great person to deal with. Package was in the mail promptly. Arrived quickly, no BS and some extras in the box too!

No issues whatsoever. Would do business again and recommend highly.

kgb

1 Like

You’re welcome! The little black yo-yo is actually called the “T9 Rock” from Magicyoyo

1 Like

I bought a nice Daytripper from them awhile back; the whole deal went very smoothly, I wouldn’t hesitate to repeat it!

1 Like

Bought a great throw from @raptor_whisperer. The sale went great and shipped fast and well. Great to work with! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@raptor_whisperer is good to go! throw was great and am very happy with the transaction.

Nabbed another throw from them a few weeks back that I’d had my eyes on for a bit, my experience was just as great as before. No complaints and I wouldn’t hesitate to deal with them again!