Random Yo-Yo Sighting in Walking Dead

In the most recent episode of the Walking Dead one of the characters pulls a yo-yo out of the ground…

Screenshot%20of%20VLC%20(3-4-19%2C%2010-32-29%20PM)

Screenshot%20of%20VLC%20(3-4-19%2C%2010-36-20%20PM)

Pretty sure it is one of these… kind of neat!

product-image-584305990_394x

29 Likes

thats cool! :smile:

3 Likes

Slowly and steadily we will grow. One method at a time :joy:

5 Likes

Cool! But why did they choose the K1?

4 Likes

It’s the best for fighting them zombies

6 Likes

When it dawns on that person that they most likely won’t be able to find spare parts…that’s gonna be rough.

3 Likes

Shoot those zombies! :japanese_ogre::gun:

3 Likes

I haven’t watched it yet (we’re saving episodes for binging later lol) but I was told a yoyo is involved in a recent episode of Brooklyn 99.

5 Likes

I wonder if there was any thin lube lying about…

4 Likes

probably not :frowning:

3 Likes

Zombie guts would be good thick lube though, probably get some good response outta that

5 Likes

Imagine putting zombie guts in a ball bearing :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Desperate times for desperate measures my dude. Haha so metal

4 Likes

Didn’t they used to make yoyo string out of zombie guts? Or am confusing that with something else? I know I’ve heard the term “gut string” from somewhere…

4 Likes

They made strings for instruments outta cat guts, maybe that’s it? Zombie gut strings would be a good prog rock band name.

3 Likes

Yeah @gcoomans Was right cat gut strings were a violin thing I am pretty sure.

3 Likes

It is called catgut (one word) and, no, it was never made from cat intestines.

4 Likes

Someone in the props department probably had one lying around that they had no other use for (it certainly isn’t good for yoyoing, that’s for sure).

3 Likes

Lol, I was trying to make a joke! Catgut is usually made from sheep intestines, I think.

2 Likes

Lol I knew it wasn’t actual catgut, I just didn’t know what it was, thanks for clarifying though.

2 Likes