Rally Restock?

Invert all those… Seriously best colorways ever

Missing from the picture is Red Body with Yellow Hardware. Still waiting on yellow hubcaps from our anodizer. Reason for only showing the three is because we put some together to be sold at Worlds.

The reversed logo on the red and blue hardware is a nice touch. I think it looks a little classier than the regular logo on the black.

Just some food for thought.

Drooling over pink and purple…

The yellow is amazing.

I love yellow plastic yoyos.

If there was a White with purple weight rings, that’d be sick too.

The red is slick. Still, I have to say the Spring Green is the best so far!

Lil Guy is diggin his Rally!

I can’t stop throwing mine. :slight_smile:

I love the Red and Blue.

Digging the look of that pink! I’d love to see one of those outfitted with red hardware. :slight_smile:

I agree.

The Yellow photoshopped one that Stickman posted… DANG. That is art.

Over time we’ll do a lot of different colors and combinations but just remember that with plastic we have to order a lot of one color shell at a time so that is how the releases will go. We will provide variation in the hardware for each color shell. Make sense?

1 Like

The red looks great!

Can anybody with One Drop tell me if the Red with Blue ring will be sold online anywhere? I’ve seen a facebook or instagram post saying that some of the colors will be online, but I’m not sure which.

Yes all the colors shown so far will be available online with the addition of yellow hardware. We weren’t ready for a full release yet, but wanted to have some available at Worlds.