Rain City Skills "Loonie" - Micro Yoyo

Second run of this pocket beast drops on the 20th here at Yoyoexpert. Click here for a video of me talking about the design changes! As with all Rain City releases, the Loonie comes with a pack of goodies. It comes in a coin pouch instead of the traditional box. I’ve thrown in a few Rain City thin strings, as well as a pair of Lego compatible fingerspin cups to attach to the hub. You also get a pack of Rain City stickers and Mryoyothrower trading cards with each one!

Specs
Material Brass
Width 33.1mm
Diameter 31.8mm
Weight 64.3g
Bearing Size A Center flat track
Price $50

12 Likes

how long does the “loonie” spin?

2 Likes

hqdefault

It’s like a “Clash Cube” met a “The Business” and had a baby “888”. :slight_smile:

Looks really good!

1 Like

Wow. I want one of these.

I have legitimately not timed it since straight sleep time isn’t really a useful metric. I just filmed myself doing Soiled Panties on it, so that’s something.

1 Like

Sweet!

OK, That was super boring. Lol, It’s been a while since I timed a straight sleeper, I’m reminded why I don’t do it.
I managed 5 minutes and 12 seconds, so that’s something. My personal best was years ago, managed just over 11 minutes on my King Yo Star “Pun”

3 Likes

did you try really hard?

When that toonie though?

Looks great! I would be all over this if it weren’t for the A bearing.

But with C bearings you don’t get as much torque on a throw so the spin isn’t as powerful. Undersized/micros already have weaker spins so they need all the help they can get.

The A bearing will give it more acceleration. That’s just physics.

2 Likes

Explain that to the Hashtag!
Or the Masamini!

1 Like

coming soon…

3 Likes

My Magnetude would like to have a word with you.

1 Like

I’d be willing to talk to it too if it was sporting a C bearing.

1 Like

It was very trying :wink:

1 Like

Dammit, I gotta just get yye to do all my photography. Thats a great shot

2 Likes

This yoyo looks staggeringly and emphatically exceptionally playable.