R.I.P. Paul Ash (Sniffyo)

Sniffy-Yo (Paul Ash) passed away on 2/8/13. R.I.P.

Your excellent blog and clever reviews will be missed by many. Your passion and how it enabled you to do charity projects like the one you did for kittydreams.org will be one of your legacies. It was an honor to work with you on that.

-David

3 Likes

Speechless. Deepest condolences to those who were near to him.

Rest in Peace sir.

Rest in peace.

R.I.P what happend…

…! I just remember talking to him on twitter a few weeks ago :frowning:

No way… This can’t be real.

Well, David from One Drop did post it. I’d deem him legitimate.

R.I.P Sniffyo :frowning: Seems so sudden

Thanks for letting us know, David. Paul was such a nice guy and contributor to the community. R.I.P.

What awful news. RIP.

This is serious disappointment. RIP Sniffy, you will be remembered for the nice things you did.

How? Why?
He was pretty young I thought…

This is very sad news! I remember he was in some scooter accident or something, but i thought he was fine.

May he rest in peace, with an abundance of throws

Wow. This is such sad news. I didn’t know sniff yo personally but I am a long time subscriber and watcher of his videos. He has affected us all I think. Even if we didnt know him personally he has changed the lives of everyone. His charity events helped countless people and his videos were loved by all. We will miss you. RIP

My condolences :(. He made the best reviews ever.

My condolences also.

R.I.P.

:’( :’( :’(

This was so unexpected. :’( :’(

R.I.P Sniffy.
A serious loss.
My condolences to the family.

Sorry to hear this.

Very sad news indeed.

My condolences to friends and family.

Rest well Paul.

RIP, condolences to all his friends and family.

I don’t know anything about him personally but I really enjoyed his videos/reviews and he seemed like a great contributor to and promoter of our hobby/sport.