Sniffy

Hi everybody. I thought being I haven’t done a review in quite a while that I’d make a post explaining why.

Around a month ago I was in a pretty serious moped accident, the result being I separated my right shoulder. It’s pretty tough to keep it elevated for any length of time, and my throwing time has been cut down to a few minutes a day before it becomes impossible.

I’ve also been going through some very serious family issues which have made it difficult to concentrate on anything but the basics.

I expect to get going again as soon as I’m able to throw, but for now doing my type of granular, well informed reviews based on focused experience with a particular throw isn’t really possible.

I want to thank everyone who sent me well wishes after I mentioned my family issues in the last unboxing issues. It means a lot to me.

8 Likes

Yeah. I was wondering where your reviews were. Get well soon Sniffy, and don’t throw until your fully healed and ready.

Here’s hoping for a speedy recovery. Best of luck with everything, mang.

Get well man! I love your reviews!

Good luck and get well man. We’ve all been there before and there is always light at the end of the tunnel. Keep the faith bro

Feel better sniffy, get well soon love your work has helped me out a ton:)

I hope you get better Sniffy!

I hope your family issues are resolved!

Get well soon!!! Don’t be rushed to do reviews, focus on your personal interests first.

Thanks guys. Your notes mean a lot to me. Thanks very much.

Yikes! Sounds like a nasty injury. I hope the healing goes well. If the typing isn’t too much of a pain, we’d still like to see some entries. Your work with the animal fund raiser could be put into action. I’m sure you will come up with some ideas.

Get well soon! I always liked your reviews and thought it was really neat for you to do drawings for stuff.
P.S I was the guy who asked you about your pet slugs a while back on Twitter!

That sucks. I have been there, crashed my moped into an old lady who stopped short and broke my clavicle. Took a week to be able to do most anything. Good luck hope it doesn’t affect you long term (mine clicks…).

Glad to hear from you! I thought you fell off the map man! Ill pray for your family and your shoulder man, Take it easy :slight_smile:

Get well soon! Get back to throwing!

Wow, sorry to hear about all that :’( Get better soon!

Thanks guys.
s

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

Here’s hoping for brighter days ahead. Your unique presence and reviews are missed.

Thanks

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

You guys - your responses have made a huge difference for me. Definitely has brought me some happiness.

Sniffy, I have half of my collection because of your reviews. :smiley: