Sniffy

I too always consult your reviews before making a purchase. Hopefully you’ll be back up to speed soon. Here’s hoping for a healthy and happy 2013 for sniffy!

Get better man! My past few throws I’ve purchased, I watched your review first. Your opinions are pretty dead on! Cant wait to see more of your work in the future, just dont rush it. Take time and heal up! I won’t buy a throw unless you have a review for it haha

Have a speedy recovery. You’re reviews have been more than missed

That’s really cool. Thanks.

Hey guys. I went to my doctor and it looks like it will be at around 2 months until my right arm functions enough to start throwing again. ( Yikes )

I had a photography teacher once who had developed an allergy to dark room chemicals, couldn’t go near the darkroom. I think I understand his frustration.

I have a question for you though. I don’t want sniffy to be asleep for so long and I’m thinking of non-review stuff to do - being reviews require throwing.

Any ideas? I’m interested in what you have to say.

Two things I’ve thought of so far is some interviews of manufacturers that are as in depth as the reviews. Also to do player interviews that are based on their biography rather than the usual ‘how long have you been throwing’ stuff.

Would that be of interest, to find out more about the lives of players you follow?

I posted a similar request for ideas on twitter at twitter.com/sniffyo so I expect this conversation to be happening there as well.

You could take up skateboarding for the next 2 months and review boards maybeee

That’s funny. But it would have to be reviews of how well they work for going very very slow and then falling down. For some reason I’ve never been able to skate.

Hmm, I really like your idea about interviewing players… It would be really cool!

I like the ideas for the interviews. I’d enjoy hearing about the manufacturers… How they design, test, manufacture, anno, etc.

Interviews with a some set questions would be really cool.

same here. It would be awesome to get to see another aspect of something we all love so much

My friend said the same thing. I can’t lift my right arm for more than a few seconds at a time.

Not that I could throw lefty before without tangling the string around my head.

Nice. Seems people like the idea. Definitely going to do that. Paul Dang has agreed to be the first interview.

Nice. I also plan to do manufacturer interviews like you describe. Already talked to jake at Gsquared and he’s in.

I’m glad people like the interview idea. I think it wi be fun. Not sure if they will be written, video or audio. I’m thinking audio would be fun, people can hear the players and yoyo makers in their own voices.

Around a year ago I decided to only throw lefty for an entire day. Was a disaster that should never be tried again.

I really like the interview thing too. I have watched some stuff on guitarist that’s about there background. So why not Yoyoers.

I agree. The plan is in motion

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

Gahhh I miss this guy already :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’(

Yeah world already seems a little darker without him :cry: