R.I.P AJ Kirk

Within the past 24 hours or so, we have lost a great member of the community.

This is a shock for everyone…AJ Kirk, the guy who helped create the Ringmaster, who was one of the best 5a players ive seen, one of the coolest guys around.

May you rest in peace AJ, i have never met you, i dont know what took your life, but i will forever look up to you as an inspiration in life.

Here are a couple vids of AJ…

:’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’(

Oh no, he just can’t have.

He’ll never be able to make me laugh again.

I met him once at Florida States this year in February. He was the funniest guy present. He’s also one of the people that pointed me in the direction of 5A.

I had the pleasure of meeting A.J. this past summer. He lightened the mood of everybody he came in contact with. His funny and personable demeanor are truly characteristics to remember.

RIP A.J.

What? No! Man! AJ Kirk was one of the coolest guys at the VA state Yoyo contest. Can’t imagine the contest without him, he could balance a chair on his face like nobody’s business.

AJ was the leader of my yoyo club. I do not know what will happen to my yoyo club without him. He has made me the yoyoer that I am now. I am very sad that when I said goodbye to him at the last time I went to yoyo club, I would never see him again. The Tiki Tiki Yoyo club will miss you.

Ben, my condolences to you and Tiki Tiki. Please take this loss as an opportunity to spread AJ’s love for making people smile. Grow the club, get out there and life life to the fullest. Carpe Diem!

1 Like

Thanks for the support.

Devastated by the loss of the coolest man I’ve know in the yoyo world… So many world contest stories.and other sorts we all have of AJ. I will forever miss my best Bear hug from you …AJ.you better have one for me when I.see you again.for all of us when we see you again…I think it would be a great idea if we all spared a yoyo and we get a bunch together and give them to some kids who don’t have much you know he would LOVE that and he.would be.proud to do it…All my love AJ…