Quotable #3: Light, Stable, Long Spinning, Plays Fast...

I totally agree with the width/shape thing. I love the Yelets and enjoy it most of the time, but sometimes I want to use something wider and more normal. I guess it really is made for pockets lol ;D

Iā€™d put the One Drop Dang right into this categoryā€¦

db

I hope for a Tenyoyo x OneDrop Dropbear SE. Then you could change out the SE and get it to the exact weight and feel, but to be honest, my Dropbears feel pretty much right just the way they are.

The 2 that come to mind are the prestige and format c

Greed! 64 Grams of amazingness :wink:

Got my Draupnir the other day and I think it absolutely personifies this thread. Iā€™m having serious trouble believing that itā€™s 63.5g, it just plays so much heavier. If someone told me it was 63.5g, I wouldnā€™t believe them, itā€™s only because Iā€™ve seen it in writing on the YYR site that I have toā€¦ and even then Iā€™m suspiciousā€¦

Thereā€™s really no point in my repeating all the good that has already been said about the Draupnir, it really is as good as people say it is. Spins like Sonic the Hedgehog and as stable as a russian tightrope walker, which is amazing considering itā€™s actual weight. Plays nice and fast, and obviously sensational for horizontal because of its shape, but that kinda goes without saying.

The only SLIGHT issue I have with it are the IRPads. Since I use a thick string, Iā€™ve found that theyā€™re a tad grippy for my liking, but it isnā€™t the worst thing in the world, especially with a throw this good.

Yoyorecreation; once again knocking one clean out of the park. Although Iā€™m thinking of buying a pair of precise scales, because Iā€™m still not sure I believe that claimed weight. =P

1 Like

Sleipnir. Blink. Greed.

Leo Sniper MkII

^ THIS TO THA T

I agree 100%, I pretty much throw my entire collection every couple of days. Itā€™s amazing how different a trick can feel on a different throw.

However, like Totalartist, I am a stability addict, so no matter what Iā€™m throwing, I like it to be stable.

My walkabout throw isnā€™t, however. Itā€™s a Supernova lite that leaves a bit to be desired in the spin/stability department, but it serves the purpose of making sure Iā€™m throwing clean and precise. Still like it when I can get home and grab a better throw though :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks guys, I have to add these throws to my list. Iā€™m very interested in that Draupnir now. I saw on Instagram, that a new run will be released next month. :slight_smile: That might be the right time to bust a move.