Questions for Brandon

1. In your yoyo career did you ever just want to quit or give up? Or maybe try something else out?

2. Who is your favorite yoyoer of all the other pros?

3. What other hobbies are you into besides yoyoing?

2 Likes

Hey Dennis!

1. Hmmmm, interesting question. I’d wish I could say I’d never really thought about it, but that wouldn’t be true. I’ve definitely had moments where I reflect and think about quitting. I think the main time I get those thoughts are when I lose a competition I was seriously prepping for.
    For me I think reminding myself of the for intrinsic reasons why I yoyo keeps me going. I don’t think I’ll ever truly quit. Maybe someday I’ll stop competing, or stop posting videos, but I think swinging this toy around will always be a part of my life.

2. Favourite yoyoers out of all the pros? Hmmmm, players that inspire me, in no particular order are Hiroyuki Suzuki, Gentry Stein, Takeshi Matsuura, Ryota Ogi and many more! But those would be the main ones.

3. I’d say I’m into triathlons/cycling, I went through a brief speed cubing phase, I also like reading business books and listening to podcasts.

Thanks for the questions

2 Likes